Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Over £1m of Welsh Government funding helps children get a Flying Start
Over £1m of Welsh Government funding has been allocated to 33 Flying Start projects across Wales to help them improve their facilities, Carl Sargeant announced today.
- Swansea based Oyster Bay Systems expands and set to create 19 new jobs with Welsh Government support
- Welsh Government to invest over £2m to develop Welsh ports
- Over £1m of Welsh Government funding helps children get a Flying Start
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Wales infrastructure investment plan for growth and jobs
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
The Welsh Government’s strategic approach to infrastructure investments.
The Wales infrastructure investment plan (WIIP) informs and co-ordinates investment decisions and maximises the impact of our major infrastructure investments.
It helps us to:
- prioritise and co-ordinate our infrastructure investment programme
- be transparent with our delivery partners on our investment projects and provide a longer-term direction of travel
- support the economic and efficient use of public funds, maximising the impact of our investments and developing best practice
- explore and put into practice innovative finance approaches.
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wales infrastructure investment plan for growth and jobs 2012 (File size: 7.6MB)