Launching Saundersfoot Harbour to international success
The Deputy Minister for Culture, Sport and Tourism Ken Skates has officially opened phase 1 of the redevelopment of Saundersfoot Harbour.
- New system for emergency ambulance services to prioritise patients in most need of care
- Minister visits pioneering dementia care project in Raglan
- Launching Saundersfoot Harbour to international success
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales - Strategic Plan 2015-18
- Statutory Guidance about sewerage undertakers duty to connect properties to the public sewerage system ( under Section 101A of the Water Industry Act 1991)
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
56 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Revision of Planning Policy Wales Chapter 7 Supporting the Economy
We are revising planning policy for economic development to make sure that it can deliver our aspirations for economic recovery in Wales.
This work has been informed by a research report, Planning for Sustainable Economic Renewal. This report was written for us by Roger Tym and Partners in association with Asbri Planning.
We also want your views on the structure of a new Technical Advice Note (TAN) which we will publish next year. A more detailed separate consultation will be undertaken on the TAN later in 2012. At this stage we simply want to know if you think the structure of the TAN is appropriate.
A copy of all draft Chapter 7 consultation responses is available on request on cd. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search open consultations:
Browse open consultations:
Closing soon (9)
Recently added (10)
Business and economy (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (2)
Environment and countryside (9)
Finance and Law (0)
Health and social care (6)
Housing and Regeneration (1)
Improving public services (1)
Local government (0)
People and communities (3)
Welsh language (1)