Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Wales replaces the axed UK Independent Living Fund
A new £20m fund to support more than 1,600 disabled people in Wales with their care needs comes into operation today, following the closure of the Independent Living Fund (ILF) by the UK Government.
- Minister in Lyon to share lessons for Future Generations
- Transport Minister outlines Metro Phase Two plans
- Wales replaces the axed UK Independent Living Fund
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
- Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
- Proposal for the registration of school learning support workers with the Education Workforce Council
- Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
Featured consultation »Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
2 days left
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) BillThe bill creates the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more sustainable and joined-up way.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Consultation on the draft code of practice to parts 2 and 3 of the Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010
It also covers reassessment for secondary mental health services under the Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010.
Part 2 of the Measure is concerned with:
- the appointment of care coordinators as part of the process of planning and coordinating care; and
- care and treatment plans for people receiving secondary mental health services.
Part 3 of the Measure is concerned with:
- former users of secondary mental health services; and
- providing a right for them to refer themselves back to secondary services for assessment directly.
The draft code sets out guiding principles and practice guidance for the operation of the Measure.
Search open consultations:
Browse open consultations:
Closing soon (4)
Recently added (10)
Business and economy (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (3)
Environment and countryside (6)
Finance and Law (0)
Health and social care (4)
Housing and Regeneration (0)
Improving public services (1)
Local government (0)
People and communities (4)
Welsh language (0)