Minister celebrates construction of three new Torfaen Primaries
Education Minister, Huw Lewis will be in Torfaen today to celebrate the beginning of construction at three new local Primary schools.
- Deputy Minister launches partnership programme to boost pupil prospects
- Ban on smoking in cars carrying children begins
Featured Article »Celebrating success in the creative and arts sectors in Wales
- Minister celebrates construction of three new Torfaen Primaries
- A call for proposals on a migrant Roma strategy for Wales
- Draft Statutory Guidance on Multi-Agency Collaboration in respect of violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- A framework for managing the night time economy in Wales
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Care and Support (Business Failure) (Wales) Regulations 2015 and the Care and Support (Provision of Health Services) (Wales) Regulations 2015, stemming from the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Consultation on the draft code of practice to parts 2 and 3 of the Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010
It also covers reassessment for secondary mental health services under the Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010.
Part 2 of the Measure is concerned with:
- the appointment of care coordinators as part of the process of planning and coordinating care; and
- care and treatment plans for people receiving secondary mental health services.
Part 3 of the Measure is concerned with:
- former users of secondary mental health services; and
- providing a right for them to refer themselves back to secondary services for assessment directly.
The draft code sets out guiding principles and practice guidance for the operation of the Measure.
Search open consultations:
Browse open consultations:
Closing soon (3)
Recently added (10)
Business and economy (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (1)
Environment and countryside (7)
Finance and Law (0)
Health and social care (7)
Housing and Regeneration (0)
Improving public services (0)
Local government (1)
People and communities (6)
Science and technology (0)
Welsh language (0)