Wales rides the wave as Surf Snowdonia officially opens
The opening of Surf Snowdonia in Dolgarrog in the Conwy Valley this Saturday gives Wales another iconic adventure tourism attraction and makes it an adventure destination to rival any in the world.
- New system for emergency ambulance services to prioritise patients in most need of care
- Launching Saundersfoot Harbour to international success
- Wales rides the wave as Surf Snowdonia officially opens
- Draft statutory guidance on the National Training Framework on violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Consultation on the Proposals for the Interim Agricultural Wages Order
- Developments of National Significance
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
52 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Consultation on the draft code of practice to parts 2 and 3 of the Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010
It also covers reassessment for secondary mental health services under the Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010.
Part 2 of the Measure is concerned with:
- the appointment of care coordinators as part of the process of planning and coordinating care; and
- care and treatment plans for people receiving secondary mental health services.
Part 3 of the Measure is concerned with:
- former users of secondary mental health services; and
- providing a right for them to refer themselves back to secondary services for assessment directly.
The draft code sets out guiding principles and practice guidance for the operation of the Measure.
Search open consultations:
Browse open consultations:
Closing soon (2)
Recently added (10)
Business and economy (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (1)
Environment and countryside (8)
Finance and Law (0)
Health and social care (2)
Housing and Regeneration (1)
Improving public services (0)
Local government (0)
People and communities (4)
Welsh language (1)