- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Carbon Reduction Commitment Energy Efficiency (CRC) scheme
The CRC is a mandatory and UK-wide scheme. It covers large business and public sector bodies, who together produce 12% of UK carbon emissions.
This is a joint consultation between:
- the UK Government;
- the Welsh Government; and
- other devolved administrations.
The new plans aim to:
- reduce bureaucracy;
- deliver savings; and
- maintain the benefits of the scheme.
The simplifications include:
- shortening the qualification process;
- reducing the fuels covered;
- reducing the reporting required;
- reducing the time participants have to keep records;
- removing the requirement on facilities to purchase CRC allowances;
- adopting new emissions factors; and
- moving the detailed metrics from legislation to government guidance.
The consultation will run for twelve weeks.
The CRC legislation will be amended by April 2013.
The consultation document is available on the Department of Energy and Climate Change website.
Search open consultations:
Browse open consultations:
Closing soon (2)
Recently added (10)
Business and economy (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (4)
Environment and countryside (0)
Finance and Law (1)
Health and social care (3)
Housing and Regeneration (0)
Improving public services (0)
Local government (1)
People and communities (0)
Science and technology (0)
Welsh language (0)